On The Move’s Actions and Response to Covid-19
Here at On The Move, our customers and employees remain our top priority. To reflect this, we have implemented a number of preventative measures to protect the well-being of our customers and team to the best of our ability.
In light of the COVID-19 situation please see below the precautions we are taking as a company in regards to the safety of our customers, staff and general public:
- Daily temperature of staff taken and recorded
- Full training provided to all staff on basic hand hygiene
- Teams are equipped with hand sanitiser and hand soap
- Gloves and masks are being worn in line with the UAE Government Regulations
- Vehicles are cleaned internally with disinfectant on a daily basis
As a company, to protect yourself and our team, we kindly ask you to notify your Moving Consultant if:
- You or anyone in your household has travelled within the last 14 days
- You or anyone in your household have a fever, cough or cold in the last 14 days
- You have been in direct contact with anyone who has or has shown signs of the Coronavirus
- You are currently in quarantine
If you do develop any symptoms related to Covid-19 prior to your move please do contact us in advance.
We are all in this together and are looking to keep our city as safe as possible, we appreciate your cooperation and continuously endeavor to do our very best to protect our customers and On The Move’s team.